Thursday, February 24, 2011
Today I contributed the post for Frosting for the Cause -- a great project benefiting American and Canadian cancer charities. Check out my post here.
Posted by Lisa Ro at 7:56 AM
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Come see me this Saturday at Tender Greens in West Hollywood at the Eat My Blog Charity Bake Sale! Sweet treats for a sweet cause!
Posted by Lisa Ro at 6:47 PM
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
|Happy Birthday Kimi!!!!!!|
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour blend
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt)
- Mix together wet ingredients (milk, vinegar, food coloring, vanilla)
- Add creamed butter and sugar, mix in eggs
- Alternately mix in dry, wet, then dry ingredients
- Fill 1 dozen cupcake cups and bake for 18-22 minutes or until tops are just dry on top
- Top with my famous cream cheese frosting
Friday, October 29, 2010
You know me... I never miss a holiday as an excuse to whip up a batch of something new! This recipe from Martha Stewart Online was super easy and came out great! I topped these little gems with my own cream cheese frosting recipe (see below). Happy baking!